Secure. Rugged. Versatile. Choosing a Roll-N-Lock tonneau cover for your pickup truck helps you work smarter. Along with our installation manuals, we’re constantly adding new videos for truck owners to install your bed cover with ease. Our latest video provides step by step instructions on installing the M-Series or A-Series tonneau cover on 2015 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra pickup trucks. The video follows our staff install the cover and calls out important details throughout the installation process. Be sure to check out some additional tips below.
Before you get started, you’ll want to have the following tools:
- A medium flat blade screwdriver
- #2 Phillips-head screwdriver
- A 7/16” wrench or socket
- A measuring tape
- A cordless power drill/ driver with a #2 Phillips bit is helpful for installing the self-tap screws
NOTE: Do not use a power drill for installing any other screws on your Roll-N-lock, as this will strip or damage the screw heads.
General Installation Tips
- Make sure you have all the parts needed before you get started, if you think something is missing, give us a call at 800-952-7655.
- Double check your measurements and make sure the housing and tailgate extrusion are perfectly centered. Adjusting the unit during Step 10 is the most critical step in ensuring the cover functions properly. Your unit should look similar to the cover in the video at 6:39.
- If you’re looking to install your cover without a locking tailgate extrusion, check out our supplemental installation video here.
We’re always looking for new ways to provide excellent customer support. If you’re having any issues, including missing parts, call our customer service phone number at 800-952-7655, and one of our product experts will help get you back on track.