Northeast Regional Sales Representative
For the right high-energy, motivated candidate who enjoys extensive travel, this Chicago or Indianapolis based position provides the opportunity to join a fast-growing U.S. automotive accessories manufacturer and well-known industry leader. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Maintain a home-based office in Chicago or Indianapolis area with telephone and internet capability.
• Annually develop and execute a regional sales plan in support of the Company’s business plan.
• Develop a plan to participate in monthly special events throughout Northeast Region (Including Eastern Canada) to advertise and solicit sales of Roll N Lock products.
• Annually develop and manage an expense budget.
• Travel (at least 10-15 days per month) to support, train, evaluate, or recruit new or existing key jobber and dealer accounts.
• Travel to resolve high priority end user issues.
• Meet with and support Warehouse Distributors located within Northeast Region.
• Prospect for and process customer orders via phone.
• Coordination of and participation in national and regional trade shows which complement the Company’s sales effort.
• On a weekly basis, provide comprehensive listings and results of companies or individuals solicited or contacted.
• Be on call for certain weekends and evenings to handle customer service phone inquiries.
• Experience in sales or management
• Self-motivated, outgoing personality
• Excellent communication skills
• Mechanical aptitude and skill
• Automotive industry experience is a plus
Click here to apply via rollnlock.com